We are looking for a Copywriter for the newly established branch of 180heartbeats + Jung v Matt agency in London.
We are an independent creative agency with strong digital competence. We create brand excitement and partner with brands that want to make a change. We want all hearts to beat faster. We believe in the power of innovation. We work for clients like Google, Nike, Burger King, or Absolut.
We believe in the culture of cooperation and diversity. We stay insatiable and hungry for the better. So if you, just like us, believe in the power of advertising communication and want to create things that make the audience's heart beat faster, don’t hesitate to join us.
Copywriters play a crucial role in everything we do because they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver ideas and copy that excite. A person in the role of a Copywriter will be responsible for ideating and developing concepts for digital activations, web pages, social media, presentations, advertising, marketing creations. They will also deliver engaging and targeted copy. The role also involves participating in pitches for new business and contributing to the development of pitch materials.
What we are looking for
- A phenomenal storyteller and writer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in copywriting in a creative agency.
- Someone who enjoys working at the intersection of copy and design.
- Self-starter, a fast learner who is detail-oriented, naturally well-organised, and has critical thinking skills,
- A person who understands how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging, and who at the same time is eagle-eyed for typos.
- A person who is adaptable and self-motivated, and has a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who works well with an international team, and knows how to collaborate across functions.
- Fluent Business English with excellent verbal and also written communication skills are a must.
What we can offer you
You will get a unique opportunity to develop and grow with our newly opened, virtual office of 180heartbeats. You will have a real input into our agency’s success and the ability to influence our path forward.
You will be working in an agency known for its belief in bold and creative ideas.
We also offer you interesting professional challenges and multidimensional development, as well as great work culture, and an opportunity to come and visit Warsaw and meet the local team in person.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org